On leave fall 2016/spring 2017
- M.A.: Princeton University Department of Classics (2006)
- Ph.D.: Princeton University Department of Classics (2009)
- Greek literature, esp. that of the Roman Empire, the ancient novel, ancient politics, history of ideas
- “The Reflections of Satire: Lucian and Peregrinus.” Transactions of the American Philological Association 143.1 (2013): 213-35.
- “Aristides and Plutarch on Self-Praise.” In W. V. Harris and Brooke Holmes (eds.) Aelius Aristides between Greece, Rome, and the Gods. Columbia Studies in the Classical Tradition. Leiden: Brill, 2009. 151-72.
- Greek Drama in Translation
- Greek Civilization